Thursday, January 26, 2012

Make yourself Irresistible!

A tribute to Krispy Kreme...


Think: Irresistible! I don't know about you, but when I think irresistible, I think of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

Unfortunately, although it's probably better for our health, my family and I don't have the luxury of enjoying their doughnuts whenever we want, because of where we live. 
But believe me, whenever we travel out of town we take full advantage of any special treats! 

So a couple of weeks ago we were in Tallahassee driving and I spotted one. My two younger siblings were in the car and I knew they hadn't yet had the exciting experience of watching the doughnuts on the conveyor belt. So of course, we stopped; even though the "Hot Now" sign wasn't on. We found out once we went in that the previous shift had gotten off schedule and that the new batch of doughnuts that would have already been out, were going to be late. That was a little disappointing. But nonetheless we got some doughnuts and watched them being made and going through the icing part...

That has to be one of the coolest things to see!  
For those of you who don't know, whenever the Hot Now sign is on, that means that fresh, warm, melt-in-your-mouth, which = irresistible, doughnuts just came out and are ready for customers. I'm pretty sure the locals know what time that is. 

It got me thinking. What if people started becoming as irresistible as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Now, I know what you're thinking... How on earth could we do that?  Well, to translate the question: How do you become a warm, compassionate, irresistible person? 
Look below for recipe. 



But to sum it all up...... I just want to say that Krispy Kreme is "doing some wonderful work over there"... and maybe its time we start too.
And while you are at it, check out Tim Hawkins' take on Krispy Kreme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U70N552uuk


Love's recipe:
Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. -1 corinthians 13 

No comments:

Post a Comment