Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love come to life...

Hey Guys,

I haven't exactly felt like posting lately. Just because I didn't exactly know what to post about....
after almost getting hit by the car the other day, it has really made me think about what people think is important, and what should be considered More important. For example, The Hunger Games, which will probably be a huge box office hit, just came out yesterday... Everyone I have talked to is raving about it. 
And just FYI, yes I will be seeing it too:) Probably today. No, I have not read the books, but I usually don't if I'm going to see the movie. I mean, come on, the movie always ruins the book, and vise versa.
At least, that's what everyone will tell you...

 I won't go into too much detail until I see it and post my review (so be sure to check back later on). My point though, is that in all sincerity, a movie is just a movie, unless of course, you can learn something from it. So I guess I will see what this movie has to offer...


Until I post my review, check out Big Daddy Weave's latest hit, Love Come to Life.


If love really came to life in each of us, we would probably be able to live life with no regrets..
what do you think?? 

Use the glue,
Sarah 















No comments:

Post a Comment