Sunday, April 15, 2012

Remembering the Titanic...

Hey Everyone,

My family and I just walked in the door (literally) about 20 minutes ago... we spent the weekend at a resort in Orlando... it was so much fun, especially considering the fact that we got to see some friends that we don't see often. While at the resort this weekend, we saw on the television this morning that today is the 100th anniversary of the Titanic. It's kind of a real reality check:)

A hundred years ago on this day, over 1,500 people died... when they were least expecting it.

Although I realize this is a sobering thought, I don't say it to suggest that we should be fearful of what could happen at any time, but that we should celebrate every moment of life to the fullest. After spending the weekend with friends and family, I feel blessed to have another great memory to cherish...
We got to meet some new friends this weekend too, and my sister and I agreed that we are already experiencing separation anxiety towards all of our friends:)

Tomorrow we'll all be back to work, or school in my case, but hopefully with a new level of motivation since we've been blessed with another day...

I hope your weekend was as great as mine and that the beginning of your week will be even better.
Use the glue,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment