Friday, June 8, 2012

Raining Grass

Hey Everyone,

as many of you may know, I've recently graduated from high school. Sorry I  haven't posted lately...
been really busy with stuff... I'm sure you know the feeling:)

Anyway, in the hustle and bustle of everything, things around the house needed some attention, the back yard in particular had turned into a jungle.... literally! So my brother and I decided to mow the lawn today( actually, I talked him into helping me, but he's always a good sport). Since school is almost out, there's nothing like a little hard work before a fun filled summer, right?

Well, I got myself in over my head when I traded the weed eater for the mower... it's a good thing i was wearing sun glasses, because there was grass flying everywhere! It was pretty nasty. But i didn't mind.  Not only do i like being outdoors, but more importantly I like serving those I love. So doing things that are otherwise unexpected is just one of the many ways we can show others that we love them... so what can you do to serve?

As you can see in the picture, it was a lot of hard work, but still smiling faces, for the most part:)

So get out there and serve... and if you can't think of anything right away, don't worry:


"Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle. - Crystal Middlemas -"


Have a great weekend guys... 

Use the glue, 
Sarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment