Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Get ready for Heart Day!

My siblings and I have been blessed to have a wonderful set of grandparents living only about ten minutes away. So yesterday my grandfather called and asked if we could get "something special" for grandma on Valentine's Day. Let me explain. My grandfather can no longer drive because of a condition with his eyes, so he always calls and asks my mom, or whoever is available, to get something special for our grandma. He can't always give the most elaborate gifts or surprises that I'm sure he used to, but he is always so thoughtful and sincere. They have been married for over 50 years now! It's always nice to know that someone is getting ready for the 14th ahead of time:)


And this year, I'm doing the same. I've already bought some cards and can't wait to give them to friends and family members. 


So are you ready for Vanentine's Day?


Love finds its most natural and spontaneous expression in giving.
-Wallace D. Wattles


Don't forget to vote on my poll and find out the results on my Valentine's day post!







No comments:

Post a Comment